|Posting date:||20 January 2020|
|Salary:||£16,068 per year|
|Additional salary information:||+ gyms & healthcare|
|Closing date:||19 February 2020|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST5 7UF|
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a full time Process Technician in our Stoke Sterile Services department and play your part in building a healthier nation.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team. The purpose of the position will be to assist in the supply of sterile and/or disinfected medical devices to meet customer requirements. As a Process Technician you will;
- Regularly check that equipment is in good working order and that all faults are reported.
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment whilst checking medical devices for damage.
- Take appropriate action to rectify any problems and escalating all issues where necessary.
- Maintain accurate records/ documentation in accordance with statutory and organisational policies/ procedures with high organisational skills.
To succeed as a Process Technician you will have;
- A basic standard of general education with proven literacy and numeracy.
- Evidence of sterile services training.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience in Sterilise Services would be beneficial but training would be provided for suitable candidates.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this, but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £16,068 per annum
Closing date - 17/02/2020
Location - Stoke
Contract - Permanent
Hours - 37.5 hours per week
Shift pattern -
Rotational shift - Monday to Thursday (6am - 2pm or 12pm - 8pm)
Permanent shift - Sundays 7am - 3pm
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.