|Posting date:||20 January 2020|
|Salary:||£27,000 per year|
|Closing date:||19 February 2020|
Up to £27,000
Gloucester and Cheltenham, accessible from the train station
We are working with a large, established and innovative company based in Gloucester. They are looking for a successful Digital Designer to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
The appointed Digital Designer will make a significant contribution to the design and production of both on and offline sales/marketing in order to drive traffic to the company.
• Create new brand collateral, including concept development
• Design and produce in-house marketing collateral
• Provide designs for promotional merchandise
• Provide quality control over own work
• Work with other team members to deliver projects and activities against deadlines
• Create artwork for offline media including merchandising and event branding
• Be directly involved in the creative design process for projects from start to finish
• Excellent illustration skills using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Sketch
• Proficiency in both Mac and PC environments
• Ability to produce eye-catching graphic designs for sales and marketing
• Precise layout skills with an exceptional eye for detail
• An impressive portfolio of visual design work
• Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.