Support Worker | Flexible Hours Competitive Rates & Holiday P
|Posting date:||03 February 2020|
|Salary:||£9 to £10 per hour|
|Closing date:||19 February 2020|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE25 8AG|
|Company:||Servoca Nursing & Care|
Role: Support Worker
Location: Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear
Wage: £9.50 + (Including Holiday Pay + Bank Holiday Premiums)
Type: Nursing Homes | Care Homes | Private Hospitals
Days: Mondays to Sundays available - Flexible Days
Shifts: Days & Nights - Flexible Shifts
Hours: 60 Hours available - Flexible Hours
Servoca Nursing & Care are seeking experienced Support Worker to deliver the highest quality of care and support to service users in Whitley Bay and the surrounding local areas.
Join today and be welcomed to the Servoca family with a designated Account Manager, Uniform and DBS Check.
Our Agency Support Worker Role
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan. You will be competent providing care and support during day or night hours and be comfortable with some domestic and kitchen duties.
You'll be engaging, caring and empathetic.
As a successful candidate you will benefit from:
- Free Uniform and Training
- Competitive Pay
- Specialised Training Available
- Support From Account Manager
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Why should you join Servoca?
- We are respected as one of leading healthcare in Newcastle, which means we can offer lots of variety, flexibility and rewarding pay rates.
To apply to this role you will need
- Experience working in a care environment
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work.
Click the Apply Button Now if this position is something you are interested in!