Clinical Lead - Therapy Team
|Posting date:||20 January 2020|
|Salary:||£43,000.00 per year|
|Closing date:||19 February 2020|
|Location:||Luton, Bedfordshire, lu2 0jd|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Lead to work full-time within a Therapy Team in Luton.
The pay rate for this permanent Clinical Lead job is £43,000 per annum.
- To ensure the systematic provision of high quality psycho-social interventions, including IAPT compliant treatment interventions including counselling are offered through 1:1 work and groups to clients and delivered throughout the service
- To work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for the systematic governance of psychological practice within the service/team and to ensure that systems are in place and working effectively for the clinical and professional supervision and support of all therapists and counsellors (both qualified and unqualified) within the service for which the post holder has designated professional responsibility, including clear systems for effective recruitment, professional appraisal, and the identification of CPD needs across the service.
- A major requirement of the job will be to carry out audit, policy and service development and research activities and/or programmes.
- To propose and implement policy and service development changes within the area served by the team/service.
- To be involved in the development of new business / services as required
- Masters in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or working toward / willing to work towards if holds a Post Graduate Diploma In Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- BABCP accredited.
- Experience of leading a mental health service where multi- disciplinary working was embraced as part of service delivery
- Experience of working in either Primary or Secondary Care Services
- Expertise and knowledge across the spectrum of an IAPT service
- Experience of providing clinical supervision and case management
- Experience of providing line management
- Experience of developing and implementing new models of service delivery including new business
This Clinical Lead job is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.