Project Lead/ Senior Interior Designer
|Posting date:||20 January 2020|
|Salary:||£50,000 to £60,000 per year|
|Additional salary information:||competitive|
|Closing date:||19 February 2020|
|Location:||City of London, London, EC4R 1BN|
A leading design practice in the commercial workplace sector is looking for a creative, design-led senior/lead interior designer to join their expanding team, which currently sits at about 35 people. This will be a project leading role where you'll be managing a team of junior and mid-weight designers, leading the concept and design development. This practice typically designs large scale (100,000 sqft) offices and headquarters for blue-chip companies, and are looking for someone who is able to provide innovative and engaging workplace design solutions. They have projects in the UK and internationally, in locations such as London, Prague, Haifa and Paris.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of juniors and mid-weights, providing mentoring and leading the design process.
- Pitching on commercial workplace projects.
- Attending client meetings.
- Visiting site, which may include the opportunity to travel abroad.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers both in the UK and internationally.
- Managing costs and budgets for projects.
- Strong client facing skills and the ability to confidently pitch design concepts, with evidence of this in a previous role.
- Experience working in commercial workplace interiors and leading large scale projects (100,000 sqft) preferably with blue-chip companies.
- A creative mind. This is a design led role suited to someone who enjoys working concept and can deliver exceptional design, project managing this to delivery.
- Experience working in a traditional design consultancy.
- Experience in Revit is highly desirable, as the practice now solely work in this.
If you think you fit the bill apply ASAP! This role is an immediate start with one of the best workplace design consultancies in London.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.