|Posting date:||18 January 2020|
|Additional salary information:||£41280.05|
|Closing date:||01 March 2020|
|Location:||NOTTINGHAM, NG5 8PT|
Calverton Hill is a hospital comprising of 2 acute wards for Adult Mental Health which are provided in partnership with Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, and shortly will be opening a PICU unit. We provide free parking on site plus other benefits.
The post holder will work with the Director of Nursing to promote a culture that fosters staff involvement and a progressive attitude to service improvement. The successful applicant will take operational and clinical day to day management responsibility at team level using performance management systems to ensure the effective delivery of contract activity and quality to required standards to meet contract specifications.
It is expected that that post holder works to ensure that the care provided respects equality and diversity; is supportive of service users and their carers - agreeing the best approach to meeting individuals’ mental health, physical health, and recovery, social, spiritual and recreational care needs.
•Caring and creative individuals who have a positive approach to work and a strong multi-disciplinary team-working ethic.
•Candidates who are experienced in the provision of safe and professional care; have a good awareness of risk management and an in-depth knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
•Candidates with excellent communication skills and attention to detail in clinical documentation and all correspondence.
•A supportive working environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
•An opportunity to teach and mentor junior staff and students and to receive training and development in response to your own professional needs
•An opportunity to influence and develop a key component in a well-established Acute Care Pathway.
• Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with an active, NMC PIN Registration.
• Desire and motivation to work within an acute environment.
• Motivated, flexible and ready to take on a new challenge
• Would like to work as part of an established hospital, with a collaborative and supportive MDT, that provide a clear pathway for the patients in our care.
• Focused on patient centred care.
• Have a commitment to developing and delivering high quality care.
What we are offering:
• Excellent Salary Structure
• The benefits of working within a large organisation, including reduced rates and access to new schemes: gym memberships, IT technology and private healthcare.
• The opportunity to extend your skills within other specialisms
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications – CPD Funding
• Leadership and management development
• Payment of NMC fees
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Full induction and training package