|Posting date:||17 January 2020|
|Salary:||£36,000 to £38,000 per year|
|Closing date:||16 February 2020|
£36,000 - £38,000 p/a
An opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join an extra care service in Wandsworth that is part of a larger Charitable organisation. The service you will be working in supports older adults with dementia, mental health needs, physical disabilities, learning disabilities and some complex health needs who live in self-contained flats, with daily tasks, personal and hands on care needs.
The main responsibilities of this role are to oversee the operational management and quality of the extra care service.
Key responsibilities of this Registered Manager role are:
• Responsible for the leadership and operational management
• Provide a high level of care and support for the users of the service
• Ensure compliant with CQC and other regulations
• Ensure services are provided effectively and professionally
• Ensure the people supported receive person-centred care and support which enables them to enjoy a good quality life
Key requirements of this Registered Manager role are:
• Experience as a manager working within a Health and Social Care setting
• Experience working with clients with similar support needs
• A level 4/5 Diploma/NVQ in Leadership & Management in Health and Social Care is essential
• Willing to participate in an on-call rota which will be paid
Benefits you will receive in this Registered Manager role are:
• 33 days annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Career progression
• Training package with the opportunity to obtain a range of Diplomas in Health and Social Care
• Sick Pay
• Paid paternity/ enhanced maternity leave
This position is advertised on a permanent basis on behalf of our client where by AJ Recruitment will support you through the application and recruitment process, resulting in a permanent position with our client.
The advantages of applying with AJ Recruitment for this position:
• Support System – We are fully available through the whole recruitment process to help guide and support you and ensure your start to your new role runs as smoothly as possible and you will have a dedicated consultant to support you throughout.
• Matching – As a company we have worked in this sector for many years, we pride ourselves on fully understanding the market which will greatly benefit you as we will be able to find you a role to suit you perfectly.
• Only the Best – We only work with the best clients in the market who appreciate, nurture, invest in and look after their staff, so by taking this route you will be guaranteed a position in a company where you are a valued member of the team.
• Interview Prep – You will receive help to prepare you for your interview with the client which will give you the best chance of securing the position.
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call 03305 552233.