Bank Neonatal Nurse
|Dyddiad hysbysebu:||14 January 2020|
|Cyflog:||Heb ei nodi|
|Gwybodaeth ychwanegol am y cyflog:||£16.14 - £32.34|
|Dyddiad cau:||03 October 2020|
|Lleoliad:||UCLH, NW1 2PG|
|Math o swydd:||Permanent|
University College Hospital in London is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Band 5 and Band 6 Neonatal Nurses to join the Bank and work in our brand new state of the art unit situated immediately opposite Warren Street Tube station.
This is an excellent opportunity to consolidate your experience in the busy Neonatal unit. You will be able to enhance your ITU skills and develop and progress to the special care / high dependency area.
If you are dedicated to contributing to a team delivering excellence in neonatal care the neonatal unit is definitely the place for you.
You will be joining an enthusiastic, friendly, motivated multidisciplinary team working within an internationally acclaimed centre of excellence for neonatal and maternity car. This is a busy level three neonatal unit with close links with the other UCLH specialist hospitals and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Currently caring for 21 intensive / high dependency care babies including neurological cots for infant cooling.
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A designated onsite coordinator to offer support and introduce you to various departments within UCLH
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you have a minimum of 6 months NHS experience and you are looking to further your career in a hospital that has cutting edge technology, please apply online today.