Bank Theatre Practitioner/ODP
|Posting date:||14 January 2020|
|Additional salary information:||£16.14 - £32.34|
|Closing date:||02 July 2020|
|Location:||UCLH, NW1 2PG|
Band 5/6 Operating Department Practitioner ODP
Are you that person? It takes a certain kind of person to be a good Operating Department Practitioner, someone who can think on their toes, work both independently and as part of a team, and plan ahead for their patients’ needs.
We are looking for Qualified ODP to work within our friendly hospital environment, to support and assist our ENT; Rhinology, Laryngology & Otology clinicians. It is essential that you are reliable, punctual and work well within a team environment, and hold the National Certificate or equivalent.
Are you an ODP looking to develop your skills in one of the largest and most successful Foundation Trusts in the UK?
- UCLH have a reputation as a centre of clinical excellence
- Based in the busy West End of London, they have a lively and vibrant working atmosphere, with quick and easy transport links to all the sites
- They have new facilities and state-of-the-art medical technology
- Develop your skill within Anaesthetics, Scrub or Recovery gaining experience in one of the UK’s most prestigious hospitals
- UCLH can offer a rare opportunity to work as a Theatres Nurse within Neurosurgery
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all UCLH departments gaining invaluable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Specialist pay rates
- Self service electronic timesheet submission, with weekly pay
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and introduce you to various departments within UCLH
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you are looking to further your career in a hospital that has cutting edge technology, and you have atleast 6 months NHS experience please apply online.