|Posting date:||03 January 2020|
|Salary:||£34,000 to £37,000 per year|
|Closing date:||01 February 2020|
|Location:||London, E2 0TA|
|Company:||Reed Talent Solutions|
Salary: £34,000 - £37,000
Are you a qualified Electrician who strives towards excellence?
We are currently seeking Electricians to carry out work in the following areas;
Kitchen & Bathroom programme, which include installation of new consumer units & rewiring.
Testing programme: carrying out EICR’s and remedial works on both domestic and communal distribution boards.
FRA works; carry out electrical installations and repairs as identified by a Fire Risk Assessment.
- To ensure that work is carried out in accordance with Electricity at Work Regulations and BS 7671 18th Edition
- Test and certificate work carried out in accordance with current IET Wiring Regulations.
- Where necessary, ensure Health & Safety working practices which are essential to ensure the safety of both tenants and operatives, are implemented at all times.
- Be responsible for safeguarding test instruments and other equipment issued.
- Safeguard, maintain, replenish and keep records of electrical materials issued for van stock.
Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
Season ticket loans
A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
The successful candidate will be able to work under his/her own initiative, inspect & test, install, maintain or repair electrical installations. He/she will also have the ability to complete electrical certification/reports for the type of work being undertaken.
The following qualifications or equivalent qualifications are essential
- City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 / 2330 Level 2 & 3, .AM2 & NVQ level 3.
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2392/2394 & 2395 (or to show competence in Inspection & Testing).
- City & Guilds 2382 18th
Maintenance Delivery Services is the property maintenance division of One Housing. We manage and carry out repairs to all of our properties in London ourselves. This approach is allows us to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, ensuring they live in properties they are proud to call home. We are also committed to improve quality with a 'right first time' approach.
Interested? Apply using the link below
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.