Service Charge Officer
|Posting date:||25 December 2019|
|Salary:||£31,000 per year|
|Closing date:||23 January 2020|
|Location:||London, NW1 7HE|
|Company:||Reed Talent Solutions|
Service Charge Officer
Location: Camden, London
Hours: 35 hours per week
Do you want to make a difference?
The Purpose of the Service Charge Officer role is to support the management team in setting the property income for department and producing the local income plans for over 50 schemes across the region. This will involve close working with colleagues in other teams including finance, rents and service charges, development and business intelligence teams.
- To work with colleagues across the organisation to produce transparent and accurate income plans for the overall directorate as well as local scheme plans
- To play a key role in planning and implementing all tasks related to annual property-related income plans for the directorate
- To ensure that income plans are accurately prepared and delivered to strict deadlines
- To consult and meet with customers and their families concerning income issues
- To produce monthly and quarterly reports on income performance against budget
- To be the in-house expert on good practice and legislation related to rent setting, service charges settings, lease charges, void agreements for care and support schemes
- Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cash back plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including excel skills
- Experience within a similar role and background
- Highly numerate with the capacity to work with large data files
- You must hold a full driving licence
One Housing helps people to live better by providing high quality homes and care across London and the South East. We manage approximately 17,000 homes and have plans to build 5,000 over the next ten years. We also support over 9,000 people to help them live independently.
Our vision is to create places for people to call home and support them to live well. We do this by ensuring our five core values are embedded in everything we do, and by creating teams of dedicated people who share these values and actively contribute to achieving our shared vision.
Send your CV now to be considered! Apply using the link below
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.