Preceptorship Registered Nurse; Adult Nursing Inpatient & Community
|Posting date:||22 November 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£24,214 - £30,112 pa, pro rata|
|Closing date:||15 December 2019|
|Location:||Plymouth, PL4 7QD|
Livewell Southwest is an award winning provider of NHS health and social care services in Plymouth and NHS community health services in South Hams and West Devon. The CQC have rated us outstanding for care.
Join us, we will give you support to grow through our established preceptorship programme for your first year as a registered nurse.
As a preceptee prior to registration your starting salary will be £20,795 pa, pro rata, which is top of Band 3. Moving to £24,214 pa, pro rata upon verification of professional registration.
Giving you the opportunity to start within your role and valuable experience prior to professional registration.
We are looking for a group of newly registered, committed, compassionate and dynamic Band 5 nurses, with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, to join our workforce. You will be an enthusiastic and motivated individual, who thrives on innovation an change, putting those who use our services and their families at the heart of the care provided.
Successful candidates will be expected to work within their scope of practice including undertaking clinical duties, managing patient care using evidence based principles, supervising and supporting junior staff.
Livewell Southwest values its staff and makes investment in their development a priority. Currently we offer the following development opportunities for staff:
- A minimum of three days protected CPD for registered staff
- Access to leadership programmes
- All services have specified essential training and competencies that staff can access
- Access and funding for post-registration training via our education panel
Rewards and benefits
- Discounts available from retailers, UK hotels and main attractions – often up to 15% savings
- NHS Pension Scheme and competitive Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows and/or Government Pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Lease car scheme (available after satisfactory completion of probation/conditions apply)
- Cycle to work scheme (available after satisfactory completion of probation)
- Childcare vouchers
- School holiday childcare subsidies
- Multiple flexible working options
Livewell Southwest can allow existing members of the NHS Pension Scheme to continue their membership when they join the organisation.
All Livewell Southwest staff are expected to able and willing to work across a 7 day service.