Senior Civil Designer
|Posting date:||20 November 2019|
|Salary:||£47.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 December 2019|
|Location:||London, London, NW10 7FQ|
Position: Senior Civil Designer
Duration: Until July 2020
Start date: ASAP
Rullion are working alongside one of the world's leading engineering, construction and project management companies with operations in over 50 countries worldwide. They provide technical, management and related services to a range of industries and have worked on some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world.
The successful candidate shall:
- The candidate will assist the civil engineer lead in the co-ordination of underground services with plant layout engineering and electrical engineering.
- The successful candidate shall evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering methods, techniques, procedures and criteria, using independent judgment in the design of open and closed drainage and underground piping systems. Participate in reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data from other parties/execution offices.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate shall have the following skills:
The candidate must be an experienced underground civil designer with minimum of 5 years' experience in the petrochemical industry and shall have previous work experience for which have completed conceptual and detailed design including layouts and detailing the site preparation (earthworks) works, finished grading/paving and underground services including open, closed, pressurized systems and cable trenches. Moreover, the candidate will complete civil material take off from issued design drawings.
* MicroStation v8i Bentley. Experience essential
* Smart Plan 3D modelling experience for underground piping and concrete structures. Experience essential
* Work on development concept and detail design of underground services layouts including drainage systems and electrical services
* Civil and underground services Material Take off. Experience essential
* 5 years' work experience on Oil and Gas projects essential
* Onshore Oil & Gas experience
* Proficiency in the utilisation of 3-D modelling software including Smart Plan
* Proficiency to expert level in the utilisation of 2-D drafting software including as a minimum MicroStation
* A basic understanding of constructability, operability, and maintainability requirements.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, then please submit your CV or alternatively get in touch with Emma Godfrey at the Rullion HQ!
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.