Front End, Mobile Developer
|Posting date:||18 November 2019|
|Salary:||£40,000 to £70,000 per year|
|Closing date:||18 December 2019|
|Company:||The Recruitment Pool Group|
FRONT-END, MOBILE DEVELOPER
We are actively recruiting for our client, a well-established and successful Financial Services business based in Liverpool City Centre, for 2x Front End / Mobile Developer positions to join their expanding IT team.
The roles are full time permanent and offer a salary offering up to £50k depending on level of experience and skills required.
• Education: at minimum Bachelor/Master in a technical field of involving applied programming, and machine learning.
• Experience: full time mobile iOS/Android app and Web programming, 5+ years; project problem solving using machine learning approach; UI and/or UX design, 3+ years
• Communication structure: Slack, WhatsApp, Email
• language: fluent in English;
• personal: honest; reliable; friendly; professional; open-minded; problem-solver; thinks out-of the box; constructively critical; avid learner;
• inter-personal: must be good communicator as we work through a virtual office; good team player; all communications across our current 3 time-zones are in English
• Experience (any one or more): full time programming, 10+ years; any level of development team leadership a strong plus; familiarity with distributed platform architectures; experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, VULTR, Azure, Google Cloud;
• Past Projects: we would love to hear about your experiences regarding any technology platform projects you may have built or have participated in bringing to life during your career.
• Programming languages: (in addition to required) PHP, C++, SQL, NoSQL,
• Character: wants to make a lasting, positive personal impact on the world by innovating through constructing a new, scaling technology.
• Up to £70k depending on experience
• Junior level considered at lower salary
• Full time permanent position
• Liverpool City Centre location
• Fantastic working environment