Change Manager - 36420
|Posting date:||18 November 2019|
|Closing date:||18 December 2019|
|Company:||Jonathan Lee Recruitment|
Title: Change Manager
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Change Manager position to lead the Change Management strategy and execution on critical project/s from the Global Purchasing Priority Project Portfolio, as Approved by Purchasing SteerCo.
• Communications Strategy and Execution
• Stakeholder Management
• Extensive operational, project and business change experience (strategy, analysis, plan, deployment and evaluation)
• Managed Cross functional Stakeholders
• Experience of designing and delivering learning experiences to support project deliverables
• Experienced in Communications strategy and execution
• Experience within an Automotive Purchasing Function
• Organisational Design Process Improvement Technology implementation
CM Qualification or equivalent: Prosci/PCI/Change Method Advanced Practitioner
PM Qualification or equivalent: APMG
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.