Recovery Support Worker | South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
|Posting date:||15 November 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£25,489 - £28,513 per annum inc.|
|Closing date:||15 December 2019|
|Location:||Lambeth, SW9 9NU|
|Company:||South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust|
Opportunity for secondment or fixed term contract of 12-18 months, working in highly complex young adult mental healthcare.
These are unique roles in a highly specialised service delivered by South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLAM), at Lambeth Hospital. We are easily accessible by public transport and close to Clapham High Street overground and Clapham North underground stations.
You will work as part of a team of specialists, focussed on providing support and interventions in a highly complex mental health multi-disciplinary team working in specially-designed facilities.
This is a unique opportunity to gain highly specialist experience on a 12-18 month fixed term contract. You will receive ongoing professional skills training and well–being support, benefiting from the experience and resources of clinicians at SLaM and our partners in the South London Mental Health and Community Partnership - Oxleas Foundation Trust and South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust.
We are particularly looking for workforce with experience within CAMHS, Learning Disabilities and general inpatients. You will share our commitment to helping patients progress, using a range of approaches to improve their quality of life.
This role will incorporate:
• Comprehensive and Specialist training, opportunities to further develop your knowledge and skills
• Flexible working opportunities (hours and shifts) within a 12 month fixed term commitment from you
• Working in close-knit team of 12+ delivering 24 hour care
• Personal well-being support, revalidation
• Experience in physical restraint, multiple/forensic challenging behaviours
• High levels of physical contact, restraint, dependencies including feeding
• Shift working in teams along with sessional support
This advert closes on Friday 22 Nov 2019