Real Estate Finance 2 - 6 PQE
|Posting date:||15 November 2019|
|Salary:||£70,000.00 to £110,000.00 per year|
|Closing date:||15 December 2019|
|Location:||London, London, ec2v 6dn|
|Company:||Hays Specialist Recruitment|
This leading London city firm, with an international presence, is one the Magic Circle firm's largest competitors. Based within Central London they have modern offices with great transportation links.
Day to day duties will include:
- Structuring loan transactions
- Preparing loan and security documentation
- Negotiation of finance documentation
- Dealing with post completion enquires
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience of working for banks or other lenders
- Experience in handling a high-volume case load
- Experience drafting credit agreements and other real estate finance documentation
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
What you'll get in return
This is highly a reputable firm which will expose you to very excellent quality of work and extensive transactional experience. They have a strong, high calibre client base which will help you build your professional network. This is a supportive firm who are commitment to your development within the firm.
What you need to do right now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.