|Posting date:||15 November 2019|
|Salary:||£22,000 to £24,000 per year|
|Additional salary information:||OTE £40k|
|Closing date:||15 December 2019|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester, m2 5wr|
|Company:||Search Consultancy LTD|
Manchester City Centre
Salary £22k basic + on target earnings of £40k in year 1, Top earners earning £65k+!
Excellent training and ongoing support
Do you want to work for a financial organisation that boasts accolades like; Sunday Times Best Companies, Fast 500 and top tech 100? With £28 million turnover in 2018 and recent £7million investment we are a finance business that is very much on the move and we need your help to grow a new sales team in our Manchester office!
The Package for a Customer Representative
- Salary £22k basic + on target earnings of 40k in year 1, Top earners earning £65k+!
- Brand new offices in the heart of Manchester, with Table Tennis, Pool Table, Break out areas and much more!
- Excellent training and ongoing support
- Healthcare Package
- Countless Discounts in shops, restaurants and cinemas
- 29 days Holiday + 1 day for Charity work. Rising to 35 days with service
- Lots of ad-hoc incentives!
- Excellent career progression
The Role of Customer Representative
As a leading financial organisation with a trust pilot rating of 4.7 out of 5 we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Whilst we want you to be able to sell and grow our customer base, you will do this through clear communication, active listening and building lasting relationships with our customers based on trust and honesty. You will be speaking to customers who have requested a call and with a consultative approach across multiple calls you will gain an understanding of their needs and provide solutions that meet or exceed the customer's expectations and ultimately secure their business.
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Excellent communicator and listener!
- Target driven and motivated by success
- Team player
If you have what it takes and want to work for one of the best companies in Manchester apply with your CV now for immediate consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.