Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Sale
|Posting date:||15 November 2019|
|Salary:||£70 to £85 per day|
|Closing date:||15 December 2019|
HLTA – Sale
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced HLTA for a short/long term assignment, starting in November in Sale.
The position is in a very busy Primary school and will be covering a challenging year 5 class but the successful HLTA will be expected to cover other classes and year groups when needed.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
• HLTA certificate with experience in Key Stage 2
• The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
• A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
• Able to engage well with pupils and staff
• Able to work under your own initiative
• Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
TeacherActive can offer the successful HLTA:
• A highly rewarding opportunity
• An excellent and competitive rate of pay
• Fantastic prospects of long term work
• The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Aiden on 0161 870 3623 or email your CV to email@example.com
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.