|Posting date:||14 November 2019|
|Salary:||£8.50 to £10.50 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||On-Going - Bank|
|Closing date:||14 December 2019|
|Location:||Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 1AA|
Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker
Pay Rates £8.50-£10.50ph
Precedo Healthcare has an opportunity for experienced Support Workers/Healthcare Assistants for flexible agency work supporting people with dementia and learning disabilities in private hospitals and supported living units.
A key aspect of the Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker role is encouraging and supporting clients to enable them to live as independently as possible with the highest standards of support and care.
This is a brand new package that Precedo Healthcare have won and the successful Support Workers will be offered work within a variety of specilaist hospitals throughout Glossop and Buxton and the surrounding areas.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker:
- Commitment to delivering outstanding support to the service users
- Passionate about supplying the right care to the individuals
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in last 5 years supporting Autism, learning disabilities and complex needs including mental health problems and challenging behaviour. (Desired)
- Car driver is preferred but not essential
- PMVA trained preferred
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare
- Excellent pay rates, above industry standard
- Flexible working hours to suit family or other commitments
- Free annual training
- Holiday Pay
- Friendly and dedicated office based team
- Friend referral bonus scheme
- Free Uniform
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Do you know any Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants or Support Workers who are looking for agency work? Refer them to Precedo Healthcare and earn up to £200 in high street vouchers.