Senior Care Assistant
|Posting date:||14 November 2019|
|Salary:||£10.71 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||£10.71|
|Closing date:||14 December 2019|
|Location:||Great Baddow, CM2 7TL|
|Company:||Reed Talent Solutions|
Senior Care Assistant
Location: Great Baddow
Salary: £10.71 per hour
Hours: 37.05 hour contract – Days
Are you ready to start making a real difference?
We are seeking Senior Care Assistants with a genuine interest in care and support, we are seeking to recruit into a growing team offering a fantastic working environment.
- Providing direct person centred care to all residents, promoting their individuality and dignity at all times. Ensuring their hygiene, elimination, mobility, physical comfort, eating and drinking needs are met
- Compiling and maintaining care plans for residents together with the resident/supporters and nurses, ensuring all daily written records are completed clearly and accurately, being aware of specific support needs and any risks
- Becoming a key worker for a group of residents allocated by the trained nurse/Care Services Manager
- Reporting immediately to the Care Services Manager or nurse, any illness, accident or event incurred by a resident, colleague, self or visitor to the home
- Assisting residents with social activities by interacting with them, encouraging them to continue with or take up new hobbies and activities such as those organised by the Activities Coordinator or assistants
- Annual leave
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
- Good level of IT skills and literacy
- Knowledge and experience of registered care management
- Knowledge and experience of CQC standards and CQC Compliance
- Experience and knowledge of effective staffing and budget management
- Experience of staff management, development and retention in a care and support setting
Baycroft create luxury care homes and senior villages, designed to cater to the varying and individual needs of all our residents. Our aim is to develop homes and villages that you are proud to call home. We strive to create luxury homes in beautiful surroundings that offer the highest levels of care, service and flexibility. Part of the One Housing Group, Baycroft Homes are to the highest standards and are committed to delivering a service that is second to none.
Send your CV now to be considered
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.