Social Worker - Fostering Team
|Posting date:||14 November 2019|
|Salary:||£29,597.00 to £42,965.00 per year|
|Closing date:||14 December 2019|
|Location:||Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1AA|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for a Social Worker to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Horsham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £29,597 - £42, 965 per annum.
West Sussex County Council are seeking a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to join our Fostering team based in Horsham, but working across the county. The successful candidate will be excited to be part of a team achieving positive outcomes for children and foster carers across West Sussex.
Responsibilities are wide ranging and require our ideal candidate to be confident in their assessment skills, an excellent communicator and able to work effectively with families, children, young people as well as key partners in the MASH, Health and Education.
- HCPC Registration as a Social Worker.
- A Social Care qualification.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services.
- Must have experience with fostering regulations and national minimum standards
This Social Work job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.