Training Manager - ExCel - London
|Posting date:||14 November 2019|
|Salary:||£28,000 per year|
|Closing date:||14 December 2019|
|Location:||London, E16 1XL|
Are you an experienced Trainer within the hospitality industry looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, our Levy UK business has a brilliant opportunity for a Training Manager to join us onsite at the ExCel in London.
Levy UK is the name behind legendary experiences and powerful partnerships with the UK’s most iconic and unique venues; we are proud to have been working with the Excel since 2015. The partnership continues to research, create and deliver solutions, which enhance events, exceed visitor expectations.
ExCeL London, is an exhibition and international convention centre. ExCel London is the host venue for a variety of events from award winning exhibitions and conferences to international association meetings, product launches, banquets, award ceremonies, sporting events and great days out. For more information on the venue, please do click here!Job Description
- Up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Working 5 out of 7 days
- Opportunity to grow and develop within Levy UK
As our Training Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and planning the execution of service training, people development and other potential key events. You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Support the planning and execution of service training, people development and other potential key events
- As a Training Manager you will be managing Training and Inductions for the Frontline team and supporting all Training and Development for the fulltime team onsite.
- Provide the tools and expertise to the site to ensure all workforce are trained to our service standards
- Ensure that all staff receive a full induction and relevant training on joining the Company
- Manage all training course administration correctly such as delegates lists and training event feedback
- Ensure all colleagues have completed and are up to date with all appropriate online training courses and update the relevant Learning Management Platforms
- Work closely with the HR teams in assisting with recruitment of staff for all areas
- Supporting the business to compile training needs analysis
- Identify, train and motivate colleagues to become training champions within specific venues and continue to support their ongoing development
- Manage local training costing of learning programmes to ensure they are kept within budget
- Continuous evaluation of training programmes
- Coaching line managers to support and resolve guest service issues and also to enhance the guest experience
- Create and manage all site specific classroom and non-classroom learning activity through the Learning Management Platforms
To be right for us, you will be an experienced Trainer within the hospitality or catering industry. You will ideally have a professional training qualification with exposure to training design and delivery. You will have skills, experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Experienced trainer within the hospitality or catering industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage, motivate and build relationships at all levels
- Innovative with the ability to offer new ideas
- Possess a keen understanding of the learning diagnostic, design, delivery and measurement process
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.