|Posting date:||13 November 2019|
|Salary:||£30,000.00 to £35,000.00 per year|
|Closing date:||13 December 2019|
|Location:||City of London, London, EC1N 2TD|
|Company:||Hays Specialist Recruitment|
The Money and Pensions Service vision is everyone making the most of their money and pensions.
This new organisation brings together the free services delivered by the Money Advice Service, The Pensions Advisory Service and Pension Wise.
We are an Arms-Length organisation, sponsored by the Department for Work and Pensions, with a joint commitment to ensuring that people have access and guidance to the information they need to make effective financial decisions over their lifetime. The organisation will also engage with HM Treasury, which is responsible for policy on financial capability and debt advice. Working hand-in-hand with stakeholders throughout the UK, the Money and Pensions Service will ensure that money and pensions guidance is available to those that need it, adapting to people's changing needs throughout their lives.
We're searching for an even-keeled, assertive multi-tasker and time management professional to make sure that all project requests from different areas of our business, run smoothly and efficiently. This is a pivotal role between the creative and production team and project stakeholders, fielding and assigning requests, managing deadlines and delivering final deliverables.
The role requires solid people management and communication skills along with strong resourcing skills. The possession of great organisational competencies and an ability to manage the creative process from start to finish as well as adapt to new demands and unexpected delays is essential.
The ideal candidate will keep everyone on task and projects on deadline, handling the logistics and keeping all parties updated on the progress whilst ensuring that end results are of high quality, the objectives of the brief are met and that both internal client and creative and production teams are satisfied with the end result.
Essential to the role is a passion for the web and digital technologies, other media such as print and video, working in a fast-paced environment whilst managing multiple project deliverables whilst keeping calm under pressure.
* Own our "Front Door" process for scheduling work requests
* Create detailed schedules and set deadlines for various stages of a project
* Distribute assignments to creative teams and other departments such as UX, developers, content and marketing teams, depending on their availability and priorities
* Schedule, monitor and adjust deadlines and resources as needed
* Collaborate with internal clients to learn more about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating any issues
* Schedule and monitor projects and workloads, adjusting deadlines and resources as needed.
* Maintain job files and job numbering system
* Work with freelancers and contractors and ensure they have the resources needed for their jobs
* Have awareness of industry standard software: Adobe creative suite, presentation software, social media platforms, animation software. Has knowledge of printing techniques and paper stock.
Desirable but not essential
* Proficient using Excel and project management software
* Understanding of web technologies
* Template and component design systems
* Adobe Creative suite competency
* Degree or post graduate related fields
* An organised approach with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* To be collaborative, open and honest with team members and stakeholders
* To have resilience as well as confidence in order to establish expertise as well as help drive projects through to their completion.