Band 5 Senior Pharmacy Technician – Dispensary Coordinator
|Posting date:||13 February 2020|
|Additional salary information:||£24,214 to £30,112 pa|
|Closing date:||25 February 2020|
|Location:||Sutton Coldfield, B75 7RR|
Band 5 Senior Pharmacy Technician
An excellent development opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed individual to gain specialised skills in a senior role. We are looking for a motivated pharmacy technician to join our diverse team to support the chief pharmacy technicians in developing a high quality pharmacy service.
With a forward thinking approach, you will:
- Oversee the daily operation in your designated area, working towards achieving daily key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Provide supervision for training, health and safety, and stock management;
- Act as a role model and be responsible for the maintenance of waste management, reduction of expired medication and stock losses, and controlled drug regulations.
We strive to develop the knowledge and skills of our workforce to enable them to advance personally and professionally and this is that ideal career development prospect. Therefore, recruiting the best talent to fulfil this role is really important to us. To help us achieve this, you must be an astute and driven individual to join our busy team.
You will have:
- A nationally recognised Pharmacy Technician qualification and be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council;
- An accredited accuracy checking qualification;
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a hospital pharmacy environment;
- The ability to lead a busy team and motivate others;
- A flexible approach to accommodate the needs of the service.
This post offers in-service development training and the opportunity to gain valuable leadership and management skills. A requirement to participate in evenings, weekends, and bank holidays on a rotational basis will be necessary.
For further details contact:
Jamie Richardson, Operational Site Lead on 0121 424 7421