Senior Architect - Healthcare
|Posting date:||11 November 2019|
|Salary:||£48,000 to £55,000 per year|
|Closing date:||11 December 2019|
|Location:||City of London, London, WC2N 5DU|
Associate Architect - Healthcare
The globally renowned, multidisciplinary architectural practice is seeking a Senior Architect with experience in healthcare projects to join their London team based in their London office.
The right candidate must have healthcare experience and will be responsible for the design and delivery of the architectural aspects of a project, including undertaking the lead designer role. You must have Revit capability, understand BIM and visualization workflow.
- Receiving brief from leadership, be able to contribute to the architectural design as well as delivering projects on time and to budget
- Help to assess staff requirements at each work stage, agreeing on these with the Project Manager and be able to manage single disciplinary and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Attend progress, design team and co-ordinate meetings.
- Prepare outline scheme report / technical content of the design information.
- Ensure the project work complies with the agreed Project scope
- Be able to resource teams
- Be competent with local architectural code requirements
- Manage design programs to obtain the necessary information both internally and externally from engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Design Consultants
- Actively support the Studio Lead in the daily operation and development of the architectural studio
- Manage and prepare the response to RFQ/RFP/RFI, including fee proposals and project specific-writing and definition of the scope of services
- Assist in the initial assessment of potential new projects and competitions including the management of Go-No-Go processes
- Assist in market research and prepare regular status updates
- Contribute to work winning strategy workshops and customer account management
- Manage a range of writing and business reporting activities
- Operate within the Company's compliance standards to manage commercial and project risks
- Resource forecasting and management
- Conduct regular project performance reviews.
- Extensive proven healthcare architecture experience
- RIBA member with experience and technical excellence as noted.
- A good technical understanding of architectural design requirements for healthcare Projects
- Significant track record of leading architectural teams on complex multi-disciplinary projects along with a solid understanding of co-ordination with engineering teams
- Experience in project and client management within a defined fee budget and programme
- Experience in identifying and winning new work and building client relationships
- Ability to speak fluently and communicate effectively in written reports and oral presentations.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.