|Posting date:||11 November 2019|
|Salary:||£30,000 to £33,000 per year|
|Closing date:||11 December 2019|
£30,000 - £33,000 p/a
An opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join a service in Wetherby that is part of a larger Charitable organisation. The service you will be working in supports young adults with complex needs and learning disabilities with daily tasks, personal and hands on care needs.
This role is very rewarding, and it requires someone who has the passion and want to deliver the best possible care.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
• Taking responsibility of development of the service and own team within the service in line with the business needs
• Ensuring the service is CQC compliant in line with the legal requirements
• Ensuring risk assessments and care plans are implemented and followed
• Make a difference by leading by example to influence the lives of the people they support
• Maintaining a high level of support delivered to the people they support within the service
• Working collectively with other managers as a network to influence support across the whole organisation
Key requirements of this role are:
• Previous experience of managing and supporting staff
• Previous experience working within the Health and Social Care sector with supporting responsibilities
• A level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or working towards the completion of (or any other equivalent qualification) or commitment to work towards one
This position is advertised on a permanent basis on behalf of our client where by AJ Recruitment will support you through the application and recruitment process, resulting in a permanent position with our client.
The advantages of applying with AJ Recruitment for this position:
• Support System – We are fully available through the whole recruitment process to help guide and support you and ensure your start to your new role runs as smoothly as possible and you will have a dedicated consultant to support you throughout.
• Matching – As a company we have worked in this sector for many years, we pride ourselves on fully understanding the market which will greatly benefit you as we will be able to find you a role to suit you perfectly.
• Only the Best – We only work with the best clients in the market who appreciate, nurture, invest in and look after their staff, so by taking this route you will be guaranteed a position in a company where you are a valued member of the team.
• Interview Prep – You will receive help to prepare you for your interview with the client which will give you the best chance of securing the position.
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call 03305 552233.