Practice Leader (Team Manager) - Assessment Team
|Posting date:||09 November 2019|
|Salary:||£42.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||09 December 2019|
|Location:||Newham, London, E16 4DE|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Practice Leader (Team Manager) to work full-time within an Assessment Team based in Newham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Practice Leader (Team Manager) role is £42 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.Requirements of the Practice Leader (Team Manager):
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Team Manager level or experience managing small teams within social work.
- Experience at team manager level, within an Assessment focused team
- A stable background in Referral and Assessment teams
- Experience of managing teams with high caseloads
- Stability in terms of duration of interim placements
- Committed to the role for at minimum the duration of our improvement plan (Apr 2020), ideally longer
This Practice Leader (Team Manager) job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.