Procurement Team Leader
|Posting date:||08 November 2019|
|Salary:||£400.00 to £500.00 per day|
|Closing date:||08 December 2019|
|Location:||Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, TS1 2QQ|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and Procurement Team Leader to work full-time within a Team based in Middlesbrough.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Procurement Team Leader is £400 to £500 per day (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- To lead and drive process and commissioning strategies and projects giving due regard to commerciality
- To provide support, advice and guidance to all staff in relation to the commissioning and procurement of services in line with the Council's Standing Order
- Maintain the Middlesbrough Manager ethos of accountability and budget monitoring
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Experience in a similar role
This Procurement Team Leader job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.