Registered General Nurse- Bank
|Posting date:||08 November 2019|
|Salary:||£19.07 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||£19.07 per hour|
|Closing date:||08 December 2019|
|Location:||London, BR5 3BD|
|Company:||Reed Talent Solutions|
Registered General Nurse
Location: Orpington, Kent
Salary: £19.07 per hour
Hours: 0 hour contract (bank)
Shifts: 20:00-08:00 on a rota
Do you have the passion and desire to work in a luxury environment providing 1st class care and support?
We are seeking Nurses to join our growing nursing team in our high-end residential service in Orpington. As our RGN your role will range from purely clinical care to wider emotional and social support where nurses play a crucial role in improving customer health and well-being.
- Assessing residents’ physical, psychological, social and emotional needs
- Administering Care and Medication
- Maintain Patient Records and develop care plans
- Supervise and Train junior Nursing Staff
- To support fully the safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
What we can offer you:
- 28 days annual leave
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
Skills and experience:
- Registered Nurse (Active NMC)
- Previous experience in a similar environment - Desirable
- Experience with Dementia Care- Desirable
Baycroft create luxury care homes and senior villages, designed to cater to the varying and individual needs of all our residents. Our aim is to develop homes and villages that you are proud to call home. We strive to create luxury homes in beautiful surroundings that offer the highest levels of care, service and flexibility. Part of the One Housing Group, Baycroft Homes are to the highest standards and are committed to delivering a service that is second to none.
Please apply now to avoid missing out!
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.