Retail Merchandiser (Driver)
|Posting date:||06 November 2019|
|Salary:||£8.21 per hour|
|Closing date:||06 December 2019|
|Company:||Momentum Instore Installations|
Great opportunity to join a successful and established business within the retail sector.
Do you have an interest in retail, experience within Merchandising, and keen eye for detail? Are you seeking variety and flexibility within your next role?
If YES, then apply to join our Merchandising division, where you will be working on varied and exciting projects for major UK retailers across the UK.
Flexibility is key within this role, the hours and days of work will be totally project related and dependent on the client’s requirements, however, you would generally be expected to work 11- hour shifts and although we aim to keep the work regionalised, you may be expected to travel and stay away from home.
A full UK driving licence is advantageous for this role, you may be required to transport workers in pool cars to store location, however we will still consider applications from non-drivers.
Knowledge of retailing, experience of planograms and merchandising desirable, however, we can train and support applicants with a great attitude towards work!
Roles and responsibilities
• Merchandise & replenish shelves using planograms in the required timescales.
• Profile shelving, install equipment & implement display options to a high standard.
• Lifting and manual handling up to 25 kilos may be involved.
• Cleaning and maintaining equipment and general housekeeping.
• Starting basic rate at £8.21
• Weekly Pay
• Work is on Temporary basis, this could consist of on-going projects on days, nights and weekends
• Accommodation will be provided on a shared basis
Successful candidates will be issued a temporary ‘Terms of Engagement’ contract if you are successful and for the avoidance of doubt, these Terms of Engagement shall not give rise to a contract of employment between the Company and the Temporary Worker, or the Client and the Temporary Worker. It is the intention of the parties that the Temporary Worker will not be an employee.