Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) - Child Safeguarding
|Posting date:||05 November 2019|
|Salary:||£40.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||05 December 2019|
|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL1 1SA|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) to work full-time in Bolton, within the Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum LADO job is £40.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Based in the Safeguarding Children Team at Westhoughton Town Hall.
Requirements of the LADO:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Ability to ensure compliance with the law in key areas such as health and safety, as well as professional and ethical frameworks
- Knowledge of managing the allegations process
- Ability to chair, lead and facilitate meetings. knowledge of how to manage the allegation process
- Candidates may be expected to cover long term sick
- Free parking available near site
This LADO job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.