Planner (Water Treatment)
|Posting date:||17 June 2020|
|Salary:||£30,000 to £50,000 per year|
|Additional salary information:||Negotiable|
|Closing date:||17 July 2020|
|Location:||London, WC2N 5DU|
|Company:||Anglo Technical Recruitment|
Location : Somerset - ideally based for those located within Bath, Bristol or surrounding areas.
Salary : £35k -£45k plus the opportunity to progress and develop within the business
Duration - this is a permanent role with work to cover the AMP7 work cycle
Company Information : My client is a major water and sewerage utilities company that covers the South West region and have several ongoing projects for AMP7 work.
Project Information: My client is looking for a Planner from water or construction background to work on their AMP7 work. Reporting to the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining multiple project programmes throughout the project lifecycle ie; design, construction, commissioning and handover.
You will assist Project Managers by ensuring programme activities are being progressed as planned and proactively identify any issues that may affect delivery or cause delays to projects. This is an exciting opportunity for a planner to join the team for their AMP7 work. Although based principally in the South West area, the role entails working at locations throughout my client's region and is essential to help deliver individual projects and the overall programme of work, to ensure effective, efficient delivery.
Essential Experience :
* Working knowledge of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, Excel and Word.
* Understanding of water supply, waste water treatment, civils and mechanical and electrical (M&E) activities.
* Experience of working within an engineering/construction office.
Desirable Experience :
* Knowledge of NEC and NEC3 contracts is advantageous.
* A qualification in civils or a mechanical and engineering discipline.
* The ability to analyse programme data and manage a workload of multiple projects.
* Above all, the role requires a motivated team player, who has a can-do attitude and a flexible approach to their work. As well as the willingness to drive projects through to completion and contribute to the successful delivery.
Role Details :
* Mixture of Site and Office work
* Will Assist Projects Managers and report to the Planning Manager
*Opportunity to progress and develop in the team