Care Assistant Community based 4pm-10pm 4 days on 4 days off
|Posting date:||11 February 2020|
|Additional salary information:||£10.00per hour|
|Closing date:||24 February 2020|
|Location:||Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1DS|
£10 Per Hour (£20,075.00 pro rata) + 22p a mile mileage.
4pm-10pm 4 days on 4 days off
Hilton Nursing Partnersare very of our 2 pathways in the West Kent area and are looking for Community Care Support Workers to join our team to implement ourOutstandingCQC rated services.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop yourself further, not only by being a part of this innovated service but also receiving tailored made training by our award-winning Training and Development team.
Hilton understands and promotes that recovery is best in your own home. We are not a timed service as person centred care is at the heart of everything that we do. It is important that all our staff members (known as partners) have an input as working as an overall team is key and helps to develop and improve the patient experience.
We are looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals, who want to make a different to patients’ lives. You don’t need to have had experience of health and social care, but you do need to have compassion and a positive attitude.
Being a Hilton Nursing Partner means being part of an ‘OUTSTANDING’team dedicated to delivering high-quality person-centred care and always demonstrating the Hilton Nursing Partner values:
- Compassion- Our Support is based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Innovation- We look beyond established ways and systems of supporting patients.
- Courage- We challenge ourselves and those we support in order to optimise patient outcomes.
- Enabling Choice- We support patients in order to maximise their future life choices.
- Trust- We work in partnership with patients, colleagues and other professionals based on open and honest communication.
What does a Hilton Personal Nursing Assistant need to be?
- Dedicated to providing the right care for each individual patient.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
- Able to quickly build trusting relationships with patients, families and other professionals.
- Enjoy working within a strong team but also confident working independently.
- Calm and good at problem solving, and happy to ask for support and advice.
- Organised and able to plan for the day considering changing priorities.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop to meet challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the organisation.
- Needs to have a current driving licence and own car
Benefits of being a Hilton Nursing Partner include:
- Becoming part of an expanding organisation with a culture driven by the goal to provide positive patient experiences.
- Working in a friendly and professional environment.
- 2 week induction with excellent ongoing support and opportunities for future learning,
- development and career progression.
- Pension scheme and share options at 12 months.
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- Paid Mileage
- Increased annual leave – Service recognition
- Annual reimbursement fee to be a part of the DBS Update service – which is personally transferable.
- Tablet and mobile phone
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to become part of this unique organisation and contribute to its increasing success.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check.