Part Time Warehouse Operative
|Posting date:||21 October 2019|
|Salary:||£9.51 to £9.81 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 November 2019|
|Location:||Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN14 1UB|
Part Time Part Time Warehouse Operative for Wincanton Argos
Fantastic New Rates of Pay!
We are one of the top payers for warehouse work in the area - Fantastic Pay Rates of up to £15.82 P/h in place until 28th December 2019.
Working on this site has many benefits, with a staff shop offering up to 65% discount, a free onsite gym, 10% discount in all Argos Stores and subsidized canteen. And should you have a friends and family who are looking for work there is a £50 refer a friend scheme.
Details of a Part Time Warehouse Operative:
- Salary : £9.51 - AM shift; £9.81 - PM shift;
- Fixed shift AM 10:00-14:00 / PM 18:00-22:00, Monday - Friday
- Location: Kettering
- Duration: 10 weeks
Role of a Part Time Warehouse Operative:
- Order picking products for a well known high street retailer
- Picking using a voice automated system - training provided
- Use mechanically operated equipment
- Will include some heavy lifting
Benefits of working with us as a Part Time Warehouse Operative:
- 10% staff discount
- Discounted Staff Shop
- Subsidised Canteen
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Free Gym facilities
- Free Parking
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- £50 recommend a friend scheme
If you are interested in the above Part Time Warehouse Operative role click apply
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.