|Posting date:||21 October 2019|
|Salary:||£340 to £380 per day|
|Closing date:||20 November 2019|
|Location:||Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 0AR|
Experienced in the water industry? Looking for a new project? We have a new freelance vacancy with a great
company on an exciting new project which might
be what you are looking for.
- Location: Southampton
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months minimum
- Day rate: £340 - £380 per day (dependant upon experience)
- Randstad CPE Contact: Hope Smith (Maidstone branch)
Tier one client within the water industry working on the Framework for AMP 6/7.
- Commission the works and complete site acceptance test documents
- Subcontract placement and material orders of mechanical and electrical equipment
- Prepare method statements, risk and COSHH assessments
- Plan and Prepare project programs for mechanical and electrical aspects of work
- Develop a commissioning plan, critical equipment list and SAT documentations
- Electrical bias
- Previous experience commissioning in a water/wastewater treatment plant
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working closely with client representative and client operations team
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations, please click apply and upload your latest CV.
If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE
Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance
with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.