Team Manager - Children's Assessment Team Manager
|Posting date:||21 October 2019|
|Salary:||£41.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 November 2019|
|Location:||Dorset, Dorset, Dt11 1Xj|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full-time in Dorset in a Children's Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £41 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.aRequirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.