|Posting date:||28 October 2019|
|Salary:||£14.12 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||Free DBS and uniform|
|Closing date:||20 November 2019|
|Location:||New Forest, Hampshire, SO42 7TW|
|Company:||Newcross Healthcare Solutions|
You can make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in New Forest, Lymington, Brockenhurst and the surrounding areas.Caring position
As a Care Assistant, you will care and support our service users with a variety of different tasks. These can vary depending on the needs of our service users but will primarily include assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required to allow them to live as independently as possible.Skills & Opportunities
Successful candidates will have the chance to broaden their skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics covered include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care, Epilepsy and many more.Flexi Pay!
Our innovative feature allows you to access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)Benefits
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses.
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit you!
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!Our local branch
Our Southampton team is based at 1-3 The Avenue in the city centre, near the hospital. The Southampton branch was relocated to these larger premises in 2014 due to expansion of our services and a growing need for the provision of homecare packages in the Hampshire area.Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch! If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.