GP Practice Pharmacist with IP qualification
|Posting date:||19 October 2019|
|Additional salary information:||Competitive|
|Closing date:||17 November 2019|
|Location:||Banbury, OX16 9AD|
GP Practice Pharmacist with IP qualification-Banbury Cross Health Centre
Banbury Cross Health Centre is newly established and expanding and there is an opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist with an IP Qualification who want to work as part of a local, multidisciplinary team in a patient-facing capacity.
You will be joining a well – established, high performing team of clinical pharmacists, and provided with excellent supervision and professional support.
We welcome applications from:-
- Qualified and registered clinical pharmacists withan IP qualification and a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, working either in public and/or commercial healthcare sector.
- Have a good knowledge of the nature of GPs and general practices
- Have an appreciation of the nature of primary care prescribing, concepts of rational prescribing and strategies for improving prescribing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate complex and sensitive information in an understandable form to a variety of audiences (e.g. patients)
- Hold a driving licence and has access to transport to undertake some travel between local GP surgeries.
In addition to training and development support, we offer eligibility to join the NHS pension scheme, 5 weeks holiday and public holidays (pro-rata for part-time), life insurance and other benefits.
Please set out your preferred work pattern and salary expectations in your application.
For more information,please contact Tony Summersgill firstname.lastname@example.org