Nursery Assistants in Brentford
|Posting date:||17 November 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£7.83-8.25 per hour + weekly pay + holiday pay + more|
|Closing date:||16 December 2019|
Bretsa Early Years Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic, hard working and passionate nursery assistants who have a strong interest in childcare to help us provide the highest quality staff cover to early years settings in and around Brentford.
Bretsa can offer you:
- £7.50-8.25 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay (the more hours you work, the more you can earn)
- NEST pension
- Refer a friend scheme (£100 voucher)
- Flexibility with your working weeks – you can choose your own hours!
- Free online child safeguarding course
- Minimum 3 months recent experience working in a childcare setting with 0-5 years, Level 1 in Childcare or Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
- Must have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to undergo a new check with Bretsa
- Must be reliable and be willing to travel to work
- Must be adaptable as you will be working in different nurseries
Interested? Apply now!
To find more vacancies like this one, please search the Bretsa website. Follow our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates!