Band 6 Community Nurse | Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust
|Posting date:||15 October 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£30,401 - £37,267 per annum|
|Closing date:||14 November 2019|
|Location:||Stevenage, SG1 2FQ|
|Company:||Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust|
The Integrated Community Nursing Team in Stevenage are delighted to announce a new opportunity for experienced and dynamic community nursing staff.
This is a permanent position within the Stevenage Locality.
Special emphasis is placed on the proactive vision of care for patients in the community setting, including caseload management, prevention of admission, enablement and end of life care. In addition, emphasis is being placed on candidates to successfully facilitate timely discharge from hospital utilising a co-ordinated approach to care in partnership with key care partners.
Required skills include:
• Co-ordination and ability to lead a team within a primary healthcare setting utilising an integrated approach to care.
• Setting, maintaining and delivering high standards of care in a variety of locations.
• To ensure rapid access to complex care provision to improve end of life care.
• To be responsible for the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individualised evidence based care plans.
• Working in partnership with other agencies to address the needs of the patient.
• Leadership / management role within a designated team.
Candidates will need to have Community Nursing experience and evidence of leading a team of nurses.
A full valid driving licence and access to a car to use regularly for business purposes is essential (unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010).
Interview date - 29th October
This advert closes on Wednesday 23 Oct 2019
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.