Qualified Case Manager
|Posting date:||15 October 2019|
|Salary:||£26,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year|
|Closing date:||14 November 2019|
|Location:||Suffolk, Suffolk, ip6 0lw|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Case Manager to work full-time in Great Blakenham, Suffolk. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this permanent Case Manager job is £26,000-£40,000 per annum.
- To manage the co-ordination of all aspects of care, support and rehabilitation as directed by the medico-legal and professional assessment reports to a client case load of children, young people and or adults. The case load may include those with acquired and traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, birth injury, amputation and other complex conditions.
- To identify and research appropriate rehabilitation services for individual clients, either in the statutory or independent sector, at specialist centres or in the client's own home.
- To undertake detailed risk assessments and to complete appropriate risk management plans for clients as required.
- To undertake detailed assessments of clients on going needs and to set goals for intervention in conjunction with the client and their families where appropriate.
- To formulate a comprehensive Case Management plan and to make specific recommendations
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current HCPC registration
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working with clients who have sustained traumatic brain injury
- A working knowledge of The Care Act 2014
- Experience of recruitment, staff supervision and management of care staff
- Extensive experience and a professional background as a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or a Speech & Language Therapist who specialise in paediatrics or a Social Worker who specialises in children and young people.
- Experience of working with client who have complex neurological conditions, special educational needs and or disabilities.
- Experience of developing and sustaining positive working relationships with clients, their families and other involved professionals.
- Driving license
This Case Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.