|Posting date:||14 October 2019|
|Salary:||£12.55 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||Free Uniform and PVG|
|Closing date:||13 November 2019|
|Location:||Dundee, Dundee, DD1 1DA|
|Company:||Newcross Healthcare Solutions|
We are actively seeking Care Assistants to care for our residents living across Dundee and surrounding areas.Which responsibilities you will have?
* Communicating with service users, family members and encourage new friendships.
* Providing outstanding support and care that allows our residents to have a dignified living.
* Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, personal hygiene or dressing
* Keeping areas and equipment clean and tidy, for example, making and changing beds.This role requires
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- You will need access to a smartphone with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Having an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care will strengthen your application however it is not a mandatory requirement for this role.Free ongoing training and development
Benefit from our wide range of free training courses, earned through credits as you work. These programs will enable you to expand your skill set and will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.The branch:
Newcross Healthcare's Dundee branch is located at the city centre and is just a short 5 minute walk from Dundee train station and the River Tay.Rewarding for you!
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops!
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Take advantage of our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)And what happens next?
All you need to do is submitting your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.Join our fantastic team!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.