|Posting date:||21 October 2019|
|Salary:||£14.12 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||Free Uniform and DBS|
|Closing date:||13 November 2019|
|Location:||Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1TY|
|Company:||Newcross Healthcare Solutions|
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to provide care to our service users in Chichester, Portsmouth, Gosport, Petworth, Midhurst, Liss and the surrounding areas.Caring position
You will be required to provide care and support to our service users with various life-enhancing tasks. These vary but will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.Role specification
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Working with Newcross will enable you to access a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics will vary but will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Additional opportunities are available for staff to study towards various National vocational qualifications (NVQ/SVQ) in different subjects and levels.
Located in the South-East of England, Newcross Healthcare's Chichester branch is based on South Street near Chichester Cathedral and not far from Chichester train station.Submit your application today a member of our recruitment team will be in touch! If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.