|Posting date:||14 October 2019|
|Salary:||£26,000 to £40,000 per year|
|Closing date:||13 November 2019|
|Location:||Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8BX|
Summary of role
To assist with legal matters at Head Office, ensuring Franchisees adhere to the Franchise Agreement.
Primary responsibilities * Drafting and reviewing franchise agreements, side letters and confidentiality agreements for franchisees.
* Dealing with prospective franchisee and/or solicitors on clarification needed on Franchise agreement.
* Managing franchise renewal process
* Resolving complex franchise disputes
* Working with Regional Managers to identify any breach of legal agreement. Follow up adherence to action plans for rectification and ascertain further escalation, if required.
* Agreeing strategy with senior management at Head office to deal with a failing Franchisee
* Manage the franchise re-sale process
* Researching and preparing for any litigation cases
* Writing legal documents, as and when required
* Review legal contracts with suppliers for the network
* Provide legal advice to management at Head Office
* Working closely with external solicitors for advice
* Liaison with Trademark solicitors, intellectual property and brand protection advice
* Monitoring compliance with the GDPR and other data protection laws as Data Protection Officer
* Organisation skills
* Communication skills
* Investigative skills
* Negotiating skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure
* Preferred candidate: fellow of The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) or with a degree in law or a Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL
To be considered for interview please click the 'Apply' button to send a copy of your CV
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.