Unqualified Nursery Assistant in Erith
|Posting date:||11 December 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£7.83-8.25 per hour + weekly pay + holiday pay + more|
|Closing date:||10 January 2020|
|Location:||Erith , DA8|
Bretsa Early Years is a specialist recruitment agency supplying cover staff to various childcare settings in London. We are always looking to expand our team of temporary nursery staff.
We are looking for unqualified nursery assistants to work in Erith and other areas in South West London on a day-to-day basis.
As a nursery assistant working with Bretsa, you would earn between £7.50-8.25 per hour (age dependent).
Other benefits include:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Free online child safeguarding course
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to gain more experience
- Refer a friend scheme
- Flexible working hours - you can choose the days you work
All applicants will be invited to a face-to-face interview and will be reference checked.
- Have a minimum 3 months experience working in a childcare setting, Level 1 Childcare or Level 2/3 Health and Social Care qualification
- Hold an Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to undergo a new check
- All applicants must be willing to work on short notice (if necessary)
- Be able to provide 5 year career history
If this temporary nursery role appeals to you please do not hesitate - apply now!
Feel free to have a look on our website for more early years positions!