Support Worker -Jubilee House
|Posting date:||20 September 2019|
|Salary:||£16,965 per year|
|Closing date:||20 October 2019|
|Location:||Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 4FL|
Are you a Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant, or thinking about a new career in care? This Support Worker role at Jubilee House in Royston, Barnsley could be the job for you!
This new innovative service will consist of six bespoke, single person apartments within a registered care setting with nursing. The robust environment and care model is designed to support people with highly complex needs and behaviours which may challenge services.
We offer an attractive package and career plan as a Support worker, whether you are new to care or have years of experience, we will give you:
- Salaries starting from £16,965 per annum for all workers
- Attractive rates for weekends, overtime and Bank Holiday working
- 12 hour shifts on a rolling rota, 3 one week, 4 the next week
- We will consider flexible working requests and Part time opportunities to fit with your lifestyle
- The opportunity to study for NVQ Level 2 and 3 Health and Social Care Qualifications
- 25 Days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays and your birthday off
- A full induction programme and training opportunities
- Flexible benefits packages including Pension, Childcare vouchers, Car leasing schemes, Technology discounts, employee assistance programs, Wellbeing support
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure
As a Support Worker at Jubilee House you will become part of our friendly team. You will be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to our service users, which includes supporting their person centred care plan, developing their independent living skills and accessing the community to enable them to have meaningful and rewarding lives. This role is all about your attitude and skills! We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are reliable, have good communication skills and an empathetic person centered approach, plus a sense of humour. New to care? Then be assured we will provide you all the training and tools you need to have a successful career with Elysium. Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to a DBS disclosure.