|Posting date:||20 September 2019|
|Salary:||£8.34 to £11.46 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 October 2019|
Apply today and work as a Production Operative at this modern poultry processing site, where full training is provided.
Staffline is recruiting for a Production Operative to work in Thetford.
The rate of pay is:
• £8.34 per hour for day shifts, with the opportunity to earn up to £10.43 per hour for overtime
• £9.17 per hour for night shifts, with the opportunity to earn up to £11.46 per hour for overtime
The shifts available are:
• Days - 6am to 2pm, 6am to 6pm, 7am to 3pm, 7am to 6pm
• Afternoons - 2pm to 10pm, 3pm to 11pm
• Nights - 6pm to 6am, 6pm to 2am, 10pm to 6am, 11pm to 7am
Your time at work
As a Production Operative at this site you will work within a fast-paced, automated production line which processes chicken for a variety of different food products.
Your duties will include:
• Packing foods into containers
• Packaging food items
• Labelling boxes
• General warehouse duties as requested
Our perfect worker
Our ideal Production Operative is reliable and flexible in their approach to work. You should be open to learning new skills and work well as part of a production line team.
No previous experience is necessary as full training is provided.
• OnSite support from Staffline
• Canteen on site
• Free car parking on site
• Good links to public transport
• PPE provided
• Full training provided
• Temp to perm opportunity
• Opportunities for overtime
• Modern working environment
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.