Social Worker - Children's Locality Team
|Posting date:||20 September 2019|
|Salary:||£32.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 October 2019|
|Location:||Brent, London, HA9 8AD|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children's Locality Team based in Brent. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £32 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.Requirements of the Social Worker:
- HCPC registered
- A highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice within Children's Services.
- 5+ years post qualifying experience
- Experience within Locality
- Must be able to work to meet the local authority's time scales and demonstrate that they are able to place the children and their family's needs first.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.