Social Worker - CAMHS
|Posting date:||20 September 2019|
|Salary:||£31,141.50 to £34,478.50 per year|
|Closing date:||20 October 2019|
|Location:||Stafford, Staffordshire, ST19 9QT|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a CAMHS service based in Stafford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is from £31,141 to £34,478 per annum.Job Purpose:
- To provide social work input to the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of patients within the service.
- To undertake pre-admission assessments as part of the hospital team and particularly where social care issues appear prominent.
- To contribute to rehabilitation planning for patients moving through the care pathway to less restrictive environments
- Taking the lead role on within the Hospital in relation to child protection issues
- Providing support and advice in the respect of the Children Act in addition to the Mental Health Act with particular emphasis on safeguarding, advocating and discharge planning
- Attending and participating in clinical team meetings, Mental Health Review Tribunals and management meetings
- Providing written and or verbal report to Child Protection Case Conferences and other related Children Act proceedings
- Recognised and relevant professional qualification e.g. DipSW, CQSW, CSS.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.